Thursday, July 14, 2005

not impressed

so, i am not too happy with the map of where i have been in the world. i know it has to be big to be able to fit everything in it, but it is so hard to see where i have actually been. and even though, yes, i have been to australia, i only went to melbourne really. this map makes it look like i wrote the travel book on it instead of bill bryson.

and i totally haven't been to the wicked north of north america. i want to, but that will come one day. for now, the furthest i have been is ottawa.

however, on a seperate note- me posting this map on my blog involved my first ever interaction with html! yay! yahoo! wee! aren't you excited for me. yes, all i did was copy and paste, but i am at least learning what it looks like a little.

not to mention, putting the maps up messed with the sidebar of my blog. maybe if i write more and more and more, they will eventually right themselves. if not, somegirl heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Robert Allen Zimmerman said...

I love that you belive that you write more the alignment will sort itself out...oh Caz, how I miss your wide-eyed optimism.

When you come out this way, we'll sit down and take a run at your blog.

We must make final plans, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hello caz , carr or whatever your nick! oh and everyone
Really impressed by the blog. I can't imagine you spending time taping or hitting the keyboard.
Poor computer.

Well I hope you are doing good?

Arff, map are just map. Well i think you beat me on the travelling stuff but i ve been in country you ve never been!!

byebye and take care

PS: May be I should find a nick (but How will you know it is me then?) I found one éhéh
Oh crap, who else can have a keybord with "accent" on it